At GTARehab.com we offer home physiotherapy in Mississauga, Toronto, Oakville and Milton services as we understand that it may not be convenient for the client to go to a physiotherapy clinic especially when you are suffering from pain or weakness. We provide physiotherapy at home to our clients with the best qualified physiotherapists and with the best quality instruments that can be used at the convenience of your home. We discuss all the treatment plans in detail with you and educate you about the severity of your problem and how we can help. Regular communication with your doctor or surgeon also is an integral part of our service as we believe that your care must be a disciplinary team approach treatment.
We currently offer home physiotherapy in Mississauga, Toronto, Milton and Oakville. Our physiotherapy in Mississauga services are provided by highly skilled physiotherapists who specialize in home care physiotherapy. We therefore offer very flexible working hours for your treatment with availability for evenings and weekends.
Our team of home care physiotherapists have advanced training in specialized fields including orthopedics, neurologic and cancer physiotherapy. If you are interested in receiving physiotherapy at home, or have questions, please contact us. A physiotherapist will work with you to answer your questions and schedule a visit. In our first visit our Registered Physiotherapist will assess, discuss findings and goals of treatments and treat you for your problem.
We are very proud to say that our Physiotherapy in Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto and Milton has been working in the community for over 15 years and working full-time in home care and hence have superior knowledge about resources available in the community and can guide you get the best at home and also can help you link you an appropriate set up according to your needs in the treatment plan.
WHAT WE OFFER FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY IN MISSISSAUGA, OAKVILLE, MILTON AND TORONTO:
- Highly qualified Physiotherapists and other Healthcare Professionals that are registered with their professional organizations.
- All of our physiotherapists are registered with the college and are highly skilled and personable. We have physiotherapists with advanced training in specialized areas including orthopedic, neurologic and cancer physiotherapy.
- Our physiotherapy in Mississauga services include the provision of a wide variety of tools and techniques in your home including: exercise therapy, postural training, manual therapy, acupuncture, ultrasound, electrotherapy and more.
- In your first visit, we will be doing a detailed analysis of your situation and giving you a detailed treatment plan for your progress. We will be working very closely with you achieve all your rehabilitation goals that you have set for yourself or we will help you set them for you.
- Our physiotherapy in Mississauga visits are usually one hour long but it may depend on the complexity of the case and how much the client can withstand.
- We maintain strict confidentiality of your treatment and information is only shared with your written consent with other people and other heath professionals.
- We give prime importance to achievement of results and would like an open feedback about the treatment and suggestions if any.